• Visas & Residency


Residence Visa

A residence visa is necessary for opening a bank account, registering a car, applying for a PO box and obtaining a driving license. There are many requirements that must be followed when applying for a residency visa, so make sure that you fill out all paperwork carefully and pay attention to the details.

When it comes to Residence Visas from the Sharjah Immigration Department, there are several different sections. Employees of private companies will be issued with a residence visa with two year validity, while the residency of government employees and their partners is valid for three years.

There are a number of documents required for new residence in Sharjah, including your original passport and copy, the original entry permit, a copy of your company’s establishment card, a copy of your company’s trade license, a medical examination at a government hospital, and a residency application signed and stamped by your sponsor.

Get A Residency Visa For A New born Baby In Sharjah

If your baby is born in Sharjah you will need to apply for a residence visa within 120 days of the birth. If you have not applied within this time your child will not be allowed to leave the UAE and you will incur fines of AED 100/day.

To apply you will need the baby’s original passport, application form, a copy of the birth certificate, three passport sized photos, a copy of your employment contract mentioning your salary, an original and a copy of your marriage certificate and a copy of both parents’ passports. These documents are to be submitted at the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs. Once the residence visa has been approved and created, it will be delivered to you via courier.

Sponsorship By Employer

It is illegal to work in the UAE unless you are on a valid employment visa. Your employer must go through the process of obtaining you this visa; you cannot apply for the visa yourself. If you do not have a valid employment visa and you are working in the UAE, you are considered illegal and you run the risk of being imprisoned, fined or deported.

Once your employer has obtained an employment visa for you, you will be able to sponsor your spouse and children so they can live with you in the UAE.

mardin escort bilecik escort
escort kutahya escort malatya
antalya bayan escort
escort bayan gaziantep rus escort